Our backup and restore services can help you recover vital data swiftly. If you have lost important files, act now. Call our IT support team for help restoring them.
Having us back up your organisation’s files gives you peace of mind. Your business relies on data and its loss can be anything from inconvenient to devastating. We have considerable experience in the restoration of files that have not been properly backed up, but without an existing system in place there are no guarantees: for the best protection we strongly recommend backing up your data. This way, in the event of accident, restoring even large amounts of data is relatively painless.
There are different methods that we can use to backup your files:
- Hard drives – We can help you setup the hardware to back up your organisation’s data onto external hard drives, and even help you carry out an company-wide back up onto them. This is essentially the industrial take on a USB stick.
- The Cloud – The better, more modern solution is to automatically backup your organisation’s data storage onto the cloud. We can fully manage and report on Cloud Backup for your organisation: see our web page for the benefits of this.
- Regular backup – for the ultimate guarantee against data loss, we provide an IT Managed Service which backs ups up your company’s data in an encrypted form to a remote location several times a day.
Losing important files happens all too often. Some common ways it occurs include:
- Accidental deletion – The most common occurrence. Sometimes files have merely been misplaced or accidentally moved to an obscure location.
- Intentional deletion – Occasionally a rogue employee deletes or steals files maliciously. This is likely a more thorough job when deliberate.
- Virus attack – Viruses can corrupt or encrypt files, or otherwise render them inaccessible: see our web page on Cyber Security Protection.